Since I find myself in the grips of a severe writer’s drought, as a form, of rain dance, I thought I’d edit and share J.J.’s reply to a Facebook app she completed a while back~ Marie
You’ve been tagged. If you are reading this, please copy all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tag 25 other victims. Tag me too, so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you – but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 AM/ Early for me on a Saturday, but I had a lot to do.
2. How do you like your steak cooked? Medium well (not cremated like my grandfather), preferably grilled outdoors.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Caribbean, the second one for the second time, Johnny Depp is sexy and FINE, even as a nasty-looking pirate. Seriously funny swag.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don’t really have a favorite TV show; don’t have time to watch much. I do like detective/crime shows like Law and Order. I prefer the Classic Movie channel, Court TV channel, and Discovery Channel.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Right here in Los Angeles, California.
6. What did you have for breakfast? 2 eggs- over easy, bacon, toast, hash browns, and orange juice. I forgot to take my vitamins, and I need to do that before Somebody finds out and starts in on me over it.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I’m basically a meat and potatoes kind of girl. I only eat veggies because I know I should because they’re good for me as an athlete.
8. What foods do you dislike? Cauliflower and cottage cheese with a passion. And, oh yeah, tofu. On a salad, tofu looks like dice without the dots. Tastes like coagulated paste… don’t ask how I know.
9. Favorite place to eat? Home, we have a very good cook.
10. Favorite dressing? Marie’s homemade ranch. Raspberry vinegarette runs a close second. Depends on what’s in the salad.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? At the moment, whatever kind someone will let me have the keys to. As I don’t have one of my own yet, I’m not choosy.I’ll drive whatever will crank up when I get in it. Golf cart even.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and T-shirt or shorts and a T-shirt. Nice sandals and ankle boots for favorite shoes. Boots are definitely my weakness.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Greece- I’d love to go to Greece, right now anyway. That could- and likely will- change.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full always. Girl’s gotta have hope.
15. Where would you want to retire? A quiet place in the Napa Valley.
16. Favorite time of day? Early, early morning before anyone else gets up, If I’m up myself.
17. Where were you born? Los Angeles, CA., but story has it I got my start in Montreal, Quebec.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football and tennis, but I will watch them all, even curling- how crazy, but it’s fascinating to watch.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Probably nobody as I don’t intend to tag anyone when finish this post.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See #19
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Nobody in particular really, but I’ll read what people write if they write anything.
22. Are you satisfied with your life? Kind of, but not really. I have a lot to be thankful for, but there is so much more I would like to do. It’s early yet.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, I’d say. I don’t do mornings as well as I do nights.
24. Do you have any pets? I have a cute little dog. He’s a third generation pooch, named Freeway, in our family, but I’ve always called him “Third”.
25. If you only had one day to live, who would you spend it with? Surely my family, my best friend Marnie, and the rest of my crew.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Normal, just an ordinary, blend-in girl.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Being with my father as he was teaching me to fly. My mother and me singing the Sesame Street/ Carpenters song at the piano. Both of them reading stories to me. Me reading stories to my mother and her falling asleep on me.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely a dog person. I think me and cats have too much in common to be compatible.
29. Are you married? No. Don’t think I’ll ever be.
30. D0. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS, especially if the Duchess is driving. She makes me wear it, and I usually want to. She- well, let’s just say it’s best to be strapped in with her behind the wheel. Things happen.
31. Been in a car accident? Once. A man rear ended my mother with me in the car. Nobody got hurt, though. Minor damage to the cars. That was when I found out how good she could actually cuss, a talent she’d been keeping on the low. I was so impressed at her skills in that language, too. (But see #30)
32. Any pet peeves? Stupidity. The unnecessary kind. I have an extremely low tolerance for it.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Any except black olives and/or anchovies. Those two should be outlawed on pizza. I mean go to jail outlawed. Just nasty.
34. Favorite Flower? Roses, yellow ones. Blush, too, with yellow highlights.
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate, but only if it’s a very good brand. Do not play with the ice cream, going cheap and stuff. I hate that.